A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Thursday 13 February 2014

No Debutante - Teddy Boys and Rockabilly Belles

I love 1950's inspired styling, I am also a bit of a tomboy so I like to be inspired by both the rockabilly pin up style and the more androgynous Teddy Boy inspired side of rockabilly (when  I am in the rockabilly mood that is). Despite my tomboy ways I also love dressing up, doing my hair and generally being girlie and enjoy mixing everything up never setting out to be more boyish or more girlie, it just kind of happens that way.

Today's personal style post is a perfect example of the two ways I wear 1950s inspired outfits and show off my tomboy and girlie sides. Which one do you prefer?







All clothing from Topshop, Vivien of Holloway, H&M and Converse.

Thanks so much for reading, I think I have earned myself a lovely big glass of wine. Cheers!

ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...