A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 10 February 2014

No Debutante - Ill Communication

Hey Hey Fashionistas! I'm sorry I have been away, I refuse to write a downer post about bad weather, tiredness, illness and general winter blues which has been my life for most of 2014 (and why there has been a serious lack of blogging) but this is not going to make you happy or bring the sunshine out! Let's ignore my ailments and check out what I have been wearing during these wintry months. Bad weather does not mean bad outfits, check out how I dress for winter, bright colours and outrageous day time glamour essential!

The first outfit is very 1950s inspired, with my leopard fur, plaid shirt tied at the waist, 1950s jeans, creepers and Victory roll. The second outfit is more 1980s inspired and you don't get much brighter and more colourful than with my amazing Kuccia Aztec print bomber jacket worn with my Coca-Cola crop top and the 1950s jeans again with Dr Martens and hair in a high topknot and headscarf. I think you'll agree that these outfits certainly brighten up an winters day. It makes me want to like winter again.......well, almost....







All clothing from H&M, Vivien Of Holloway, Primark, Kuccia, Topshop, Dr Martens & Underground Shoes.

Thanks for reading and hello to my new followers. 

See you very soon. ND xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...