A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 19 February 2013

No Debutante and Mark Sewell Photography Collaboration No 2 -Part 3 Real Wild Child

I have to apologise with the lack of posts of late, for once it has nothing to do with illness, I have been real busy planning my club night Bang's big 10th year Birthday party which might I say was an amazing success last Saturday night!! It wasn't just arranging the event that took up my time it was the rehearsing for the Bang Band which forms once every 5 years to celebrate Bangs more significant birthdays and I also made a Bangzine (Bang's fanzine) which features all the photographs that I have taken over the past 5 years, there is also a previous Bangzine which celebrates the first 5 years. Its great to see all the different faces and fashions that happened at my little club night over the past 10 years, I'm so happy we have evidence that it has happened!! I promise to do some posts with all my favourite Bang pics very soon!
 
OK,  so yeah, I've been busy, so busy that I haven't managed to show you the last part in the most recent photoshoot collaboration between No Debutante and Mark Sewell Photography.
 
Part 3 has been named Real Wild Child due to the overload of faux animal print and fur that feature in the shoot. It wasn't planned, I had taken along the bodycon tiger print dress and wanted to show off my new fur coat bought in the Topshop sale.
 
The photos, for me, have come out looking like a mash up between Jerry Hall late 1970s early 80s glamour, punk and those girls in the Happy Mondays video for Kinky Afro, some people say they were prostitutes, but who am I to judge, let's say their look is very early 1990s glam, whatever, I am happy with the result.
 








 
 
 
All styling by No Debutante and all photographs courtesy of Mark Sewell Photography.
Clothing from Topshop and Underground at Office Shoes.
 Watch this space for another collaboration between No Debutante and Mark Sewell in the future.
I've gotta go because the baby has woken up but I thought I would leave you with this. Hope it works??
 
 
 
ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...