A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 26 February 2018

Print clash winter fash

The colder it gets the more I want to wear bright colours & bold prints, with the big chill upon us, let's look how we can style up prints, colours & layers this long winter, No Debutante style. 

My style is quirky, I throw stuff together to see if it works & mostly it does. I do not take my styling too seriously & I often get inspiration from designers & people who are equally as quirky. It makes for a fun world! 

I have been on the look out for printed trousers lately, it is my current obsession. I had some lucky finds at Monki with the polka-dot & striped trousers (see below for these bold printed gems) & today I have resurrected my leopard print leggings (purchased at H&M about 5 years ago). 

Leopard print has been all over the AW 2018 fashion shows but I seriously overdid leopard print a few years back, I ended up with a tonne of leopard print everythings, which then put me off it, too much of a good thing really can be too much! It's been a few years now & I have decided to let leopard print back in to life....just a little.....


No Debutante loves these Monk polka-dot trousers paired up with the Fruit Salad red batwing crop hoodie

Bringing leopard print back with print clashed styling & lots of layers

Pirate inspo - Monki stripe trousers worn with an oversized Fruit Salad long sleeve tee

Everyones fave - The amazing polka-dot jumpsuit from The White Pepper 



All photography & styling by No Debutante

If you are having a fashion event, a new collection or fun event you would like No Debutante to promote please get in touch!

Check out my work with Bristol 24/7 magazine here under my name 
Emma Gorton-Ellicott

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me nodebutanteblog@gmail.com

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest all under the #nodebutante name. 

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas
ND xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...