A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Crops 'n' Shorts

I am dreaming of the summer, I embraced the winter in New York, the first time I think I have ever embraced the winter but I've had enough of it, so let's go from one extreme to the other and take a look at one of my summer favourites, Crop Tops and Shorts. Now, I wear cut off shorts all year round, layered up with tights or leggings and oversize tees during the winter but there is nothing more liberating than wearing shorts with no tights on a hot summers day after many months of hibernating your legs! At the moment in England dressing this way in crop tops and shorts seems insane and a life time away, alas my love affair with winter is over.....I miss you summer, come back!!











All clothing from Urban Outfitters, No Debutante's wardrobe, Topshop, Adidas, Primark, American Apparel, BTR, Converse, Lazy Oaf, The White Pepper.

All photographs by No Debutante.

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante please contact me / send me a message on any of the following social networking platforms all under the No Debutante name #nodebutante

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest all links to the right off this post!

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas xx

ND xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...